Find me on these platforms

Make It Monday #167: DIY Notebooks

My little ones are always asking to have a notebook for drawing..."no lines please mamma, we want to draw pictures," they say. I was thrilled when Erin over at Papertrey Inc. showed us how to make these sweet notebooks for MIM #167.  Here is what I came up with for my daughter.


She was able to print her name in the little box with her tiny pink pen.

The size of the large notebook is3x4 1/2"
Her favorite size is the MINI. It is 2x3". 



I used PTI's DOODLIE-DO  stamp set...perfect for a DOODLE book..... don't you think?!
My son is still thinking what he would like on the front of his...blue, no green, maybe Black....you get the picture.

Thanks for looking!

LauraJane:)

9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Sooooooo cute! What a perfect stamp set to use for this, and I love the little blank space where your daughter wrote her name...awwwwww! :0) Love how you made it monochromatic too. Well done! :0)

Helen F. said...

Laura, your notebook for Emma is just too sweet. I really like the choice of stamps ~ so appropriate :-)

Nonni said...

These are very beautiful, I love the monochromatic colors!

Birgit said...

Adorable!! Love the space you left for your daughter's name.

Jacqueline said...

These are delightful! I like the idea of writing their name on the front too! Have a blessed day Laura!

Barb Ghig said...

Kids are too funny, right! I'm sure Emma is really enjoying the gorgeous notebook you created for her! Love your choice of flowers (she can even color them in), and her matching pen is divine! Awesome project, Laura Jane!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love this stamp set, and your little notebooks are adorable! So sweet, Emma is thrilled I am sure!

Kelly Latevola said...

Amazing! I love the colors :)

Unknown said...

So creative the kids. Good diy project.