Find me on these platforms

While watching an IRON CRAFT video...

I discovered the interviews on IRON CRAFT a few weeks ago. This weeks interview is with Jen Rzasa and Tasnim Ahmed of ALTENEW stamps. They are the creators of one of my FAVORITE stamps sets...PAINTED FLOWERS. As I was listening to the interview I decided to create a card using the set along with some new Simon Says Ink pads.


The colors I chose to work with are SCRUMPTIOUS!!!
The HELLO die is from wplus9. I extended the script to the edges by selectively cutting the die on my BIGkick and fussy cutting the rest by hand.

I'm linking this up to the SSS Wednesday Challenge : ANYTHING GOES

Thanks for looking.

LauraJane:)


.

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Wow, how beautiful, soft and delicate, Laura Jane!! Will be pinning this!

Lin said...

Ahhh, just lovely, Sarah Jane! I'm still waiting to snag one of these sets of Painted Flowers. LOVE the blues mixed with brown!

Barb Ghig said...

You're right, Laura Jane...these colors are scrumptious! I love how the flowers cascade across the card, and how you extended the die cut sentiment! Really beautiful card!

Jo Nevill said...

Very pretty, love the colours you used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Diane Jaquay said...

GORGEOUS card, fabulous design!!

TeresaC said...

Just beautiful, LauraJane!!