Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Playing with TAGS and Avery Elle

Definitely getting in the mood for Autumn!  Campfires and Warm chocolate...The leaves are turning quickly. Time for sweaters and hand warmers:)
A few weeks back I was delighted to see  that joann.com is now selling AveryElle online:) YAY!!
SO, I'm playing along with  AEI♥U Challenge #17–Tags!


Avery Elle products I used :
Oh Happy Day
Petals and Stems
Laurels
Pinked Die

I simply punched holes in the Pinked dies to make them tags:)
Aren't they cute?!

The Gingham background is IO.


Thanks for stopping by,

LauraJane:)





5 comments:

  1. LOVE this card, just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added your blog in a post on my blog....a post about the blogs I became follower of lately...
    You can find the post HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello MayJane, I love your card and the palette you have chosen!
    Greetings from Chi-Town~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative and super fun card Laura Jane! I love the gingham and the little stamped tags! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Simply splendid to hear from you!

01 09 10