Find me on these platforms

January Waffle Flower Challenge

Did you know WAFFLE FLOWER has a color Challenge every two weeks? They do.. and it would be Great to see more card makers join in on the fun:)
Here is my entry for the month of January. It's kind of a masculine card.

  I built the sentiment from two sets...LOVED and IN EVERY WAY ...I really appreciate when sets work with each other! The FLOWER CIRCLES DIE SET was used as a stencil again:)
Oh I also used PATTERN PLAY for the background...Can't play enough with that set:)


The inspiration photo was:

I think I'm a bit off with the red hue...think it's the COLOR of the YEAR: MARSALA.
Got to work on that some more.

Thanks for stopping by!
LauraJane:)




5 comments:

Shelly said...

Ooooh, this is so pretty! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful!

Tessa Wise said...

How cool is this card!! Love the details! I also love how the sentiments look together- perfect!

Anonymous said...

Hey LauraJane!! Your card is so pretty!! I love how you used the flower circle die to create your own stencil. Very creative!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Waffle Flower Craft Photo Inspiration Challenge.

Tenia Nelson said...

What a GORGEOUS card!! Thanks for playing along in the WFC Inspiration challenge!!