Find me on these platforms

One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #9

The One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #9 is ANYTHING GOES...with the twist "ANGEL".
 I really DO like a ONE LAYER CARD...but am I ready for making Christmas cards?   
Well, I gave it a go today, and found it a challenge.. Angels are cute but CUTE is not my gig.   I had to look far into the deep reaches of my stash to find an ANGEL:) 
Here she is: Kind of CINDERELLA-like don't you think?

And here is my entire card.  I used the Spectrum Aqua markers to color her in..I'm still practicing, Can't seem to get out of the OUTLINING faze, that's how I've been coloring since I can remember!

If the layout looks familiar it is due to this STUNNER from KIM MAKORTOFF
Now I see that I forgot to get messy with the splatters. 

Thanks for looking
LauraJane:)


 The prize for this challenge is this stencil:

Now that is an ANGEL I can work with :)

EDITED:

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet image! This is wonderful LauraJane, great background!

Jocelyn Olson said...

This card is darling!! I love that angel and how you colored her, and yes, she is kind of like Cinderella. :) So sweet!

Kelly Latevola said...

Splatters or no she is beautiful! I love that watercolor background. I don't even try to make Christmas cards out of season. I just can't get into it. :/

Kim M said...

This is beautiful! Your collage stamping turned out great! I love the look of the Spectrum Aqua markers. They are on my wish list. :-). So glad to see you joining in over at OLCCC. Hope to see you again! Working on Christmas cards can be difficult at this time of year but just think of not having to rush getting your cards done when the season arrives! :-)

Kay Miller said...

Well this is just gorgeous! You do cute real well! Love your coloring and the background is stunning! Thank you so much for the sweet comments on my card today! You really made my day! (Hugs)

Lee-Anne said...

She is just so sweet! Love your beautiful background! So happy you could join us at the OLCCC!