Find me on these platforms

Hero Arts Makeover Challenge.

I'm joining Hero Arts fans in the Makeover Challenge where we are asked to give one of our old projects a makeover. Sounds fun to me!

Here is my original card from last November...
eeeek, has it been that long since I used HA stamps...shame on me!

And my NEW card...still using that GORGEOUS Painted Maple Leaf from Lisa:)


I started with a background made with BRUSHO powders, then partially inked the leaf in GOLDEN GLITZ and stamped randomly over the dried BG. Then re-inked with Distress Picked Raspberries and repeated the random stamping. I was tickled with the results!
The sentiment stamped and embossed on vellum was a simple finish to this orange/pink dance of color and glitz.
Hope you like it as much as I do!

LauraJane:) 

9 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Well your makeover certainly brings out the splendor of fall colors. Love the peeks of gold!

Cindy C. said...

Gorgeous makeover, the new version is really glamorous! But the original is pretty and I love all that white space!!

Betty said...

absolutely love love love it! am going to give this a try tonite on my rice paper from Cindy!!

Unknown said...

Wowzers!! Gorgeous colors and leaves!! Love it!!:)

HJ said...

Love the card's beautiful colors and the gold embossing. Great job. Thanks for the tips on how you did it.

Miriam Prantner said...

Stunning! That background is AMAZING!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Both are beautiful LauraJane, just beautiful!!

Daria G. said...

Both of them are so pretty :)

Aileen said...

both cards are pretty but that second go is unbelievable. the brusho colours in the background and the partial inking of the stamp are so perfect.