Find me on these platforms

Yellow MasterBoard

Hello! It's Tuesday!! Yeah, we made it through Monday:)
I'm playing along with Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #29 using some STAMPtember goodies bought with the GC  I got from Challenge #27. 
The Challenge is use  Black, White and Yellow. 
I started out making a MASTERBOARD:)) Super idea to play with stamps and get several cards from one sheet of 8.5x11 cardstock.
  Stamped in SSS Duckling and Sunshine
This is what I used from the Masterboard.


I'm also linking to:
and

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty LauraJane!! Great colors and design!

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous card LauraJane! Wonderful design! Love the color combo!! So pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa