Hello! YAY!! it's Friday!
Today's card started out as a fabric pattern on a favorite blouse.
- I created a masterboard on PTI Rustic Cream cardstock as seen on my IG this week, using Altenew Vintage Rose and Vintage flowers stamp sets and lots of masking, duplicating the pattern from the blouse:)
- I cut it down to A2 card size
- ran it through my Big Shot using a Wplus9 die
- Re-Colored the black areas with a Spectrum Noir marker
- added more gold embossing powder
- finished with a gold embossed Bejeweled Butterfly on black cardstock:)
I LOVE how it turned out!
Thanks for stopping by
Hope you are having a super weekend!