Find me on these platforms

The Migration of a Masterboard


  
Hello! YAY!! it's Friday!
Today's card started out as a  fabric pattern on a favorite blouse. 


  •  I created  a masterboard on PTI Rustic Cream cardstock  as seen on my IG this week, using Altenew Vintage Rose and Vintage flowers stamp sets and  lots of masking, duplicating the pattern from the blouse:)
  • I cut it down to A2 card size  
  • ran it through my Big Shot using a Wplus9 die  
  • Re-Colored the black areas with a Spectrum Noir marker
  • added more gold embossing powder
  • finished with a gold embossed Bejeweled Butterfly on black cardstock:)


I LOVE how it turned out!




Thanks for stopping by
Hope you are having a super weekend!
LauraJane:)








10 comments:

Rubeena I. said...

Your card is amazing, Laura!!

Graciellie Design said...

Stunning!

Shelly said...

WOW! AMAZING!! Love!

Lisa Elton said...

Breathtaking and oh so elegant!!

Karen Petitt said...

Stunning - absolutely stunning work! So glad to hear that I'm not the only one who loves to create my own masterboards. We can be inspired by anything and I love that an item of clothing inspired you Karen x

Kara Lynne said...

So rich and gorgeous! The colors are amazing and the butterfly is so elegant!

Unknown said...

WOW! This is striking LauraJane!! Those vibrant colors on the black is just beyond gorgeous!!

Hussena said...

What an absolutely stunning card ..I love the way you created your own moodboard and have used it in your card so beautifully ..Amazing work !!!!

Tasnim said...

Gorgeous! love the dark background against the colorful roses!! Thank you so much for joining the Altenew Sept/Oct challenge!

Fotinia said...

I'm soo impressed with background you created!!!!! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining Altenew challenge!