Find me on these platforms

Essentials by Ellen February Mix It Up Challenge

Happy Friday!!
Playing along with Essentials by Ellen February Mix It Up Challenge.
Mixing it up with  Essentials by Ellen product AND Penny Black products:)
Here is my card:
I used Wild Garden by Julie 
Pop Pop Poppy and Doodles by Penny Black.
I am linking this up to the SSS Wednesday Challenge: ONE LAYER
as it is one layer with dies adhered to the front and photographed with the envelope behind it.
Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)

5 comments:

Joan B said...

wow this is so different and it totally works! i love this so much

LauraJane:) said...

Thanks Joan, I was flying by the seat of my pants on this one:)

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty LauraJane! It's vibrant and artsy!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

LauraJane, I think it VERY clever! Very CLEVER!! Love the colors!

jenn shurkus said...

WOW! gorgeous!!! I am a bit late in my commenting, but thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!