Time for the Waffle Flower Challenge for February:)
The technique we were asked to use is INLAID Die Cutting.
I masked off the heart shape from FLUTTER stamp set and stamped several flowers from the DT Mix stamp set in the colors suggested in the inspiration photo. I then used the WITH LOVE word die to cut out and inlaid the sentiment in GOLD paper.
Here is a helpful sketch to get your creative designs going:)
- Make something new (card, layout, tag, planner spread, etc…) using the featured technique.
- Post your project(s) to your blog or an online gallery (i.e. Flickr, Instagram)
- Link your project post(s) to the Link-up tool at the bottom of this post.
- Feel free to use the photo inspiration and the sketch provided along as a starting point for your project(s).
- Enter as many times as you want.
- Combine up to 3 challenges if you want.
- We will draw a random winner from all participates.
- Challenge DT will vote for a guest spot winner to join them in a future challenge.
- Both winners will receive a stamp set of choice.
- Use at least one product from Waffle Flower to be eligible to win.
Link up on the Waffle Flower Crafts Blog HERE.
Challenge starts on 1st and ends on 25th of each month.
Check back on Mondays for inspiration from the Challenge DT.