We are having a blog hop at STAMPlorations
using our stencils to create.
Come join the fun!!
I had tons of fun making several cards at once...
That is the beauty of working with Stencils!
These are the items I used.
Diasy Dance Stencil
- I placed the stencil on my cardstock
- used the Tim Holtz Spritz tool with juicy markers to get a cool spray of colors.
- Then lifted the stencil off to reveal the white space Daisies. LOVE!!
- I then placed the stencil with ink side up on my craft mat and spritzed with water.
- Then placed clean white cardstock on top and pressed firmly while the ink soaked in. (Now the daisies are COLORED:)
- I finished off the cards by stamping the Bloom Sketches daisy on some stenciled areas in coordinating colors.
- And added sentiments as well as Artsy Borders.
- Matte with polka-dot paper
Check out what the rest of the team made!
You'll find links to all our projects here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Here are the HOP Deets:)
- THREE (3) winners will receive their choice of ARTplorations stencil (standard size - 5x7). Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs.
- ONE (1) winner will receive a $15 gift certificate OR her choice of 2 ARTplorations stencils (standard size - 5x7). Winners will be randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog.
Extra prizes for those who participate in the Flash Stencil Project Linky Party and link up by:
- TWO (2) winners whose projects feature stencils (any brand) will each receive their choice of one (1) ARTplorations stencil (standard size - 5x7)
- ONE (1) winner whose project features an ARTplorations stencil will receive her choice of three (3) ARTplorations stencils (standard size - 5x7) OR a $15 gift certificate to the shop.
LINKING up to SSS Wednesday Challenge :LETS DO THE POLKA