Sunday, April 10, 2016

MAKE IT MONDAY #245: COLOR ISOLATION and MUSE #160

Happy Sunday!

 at Papertrey Ink and the simple color scheme from Michele's card at MUSE #160 made my card for today come together easily!
My color isolation image took the place of the white butterfly in Michele's card.

  • I used the images from Fashion Sense to repeat stamp in Slate and then Sentiment in Fog for the no-color panel. 
  • Then on a separate piece of card stock I stamped the gal and triple inked the solid image for her dress. Color POP:)  
  • Fussy cut her out and assembled the whole thing onto a slate card base,

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)

EDITED: Thanks for the votes:))


14 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love this 'fashionable' card! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design LauraJane!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love it LauraJane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, LauraJane. The colors are really pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Am I super SLOW or does this girls dress look like a flower!? : ) It was probably designed that way but I never saw it until I saw your beautiful coloring!! You could turn it up - cut off her feet and add a stem! : )

    patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pattie, somehow, everything ends up looking like a flower to me:))

      Delete
  6. Love, love, love this! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, and a wonderful take on Michele's card. That image is simply stunning. I love that lightly colored floral panel, but that lady in that fabulous dress is captivating. Wonderful card!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card and wonderful take on Michele's card! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous take on Michele's card and I love how you used the color isolation technique on your design! Beautiful card, LauraJane!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! I'm really regretting not getting this set...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Be still my grey-lovin' heart!!! Ditto Patti - this lovely does look like a perfect bloom! Thanks so much for playing cards with me this week, LauraJane - well ANY week really!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your fashionable card is so delightful! I love the green on her dress!

    ReplyDelete

Simply splendid to hear from you!

01 09 10