Find me on these platforms

Enjoy the Journey

Hello, We have Cheri Bury as our Guest artist this week at Inspired By All the Little Things.


 The inspiration photo reminds me of my spring days spent in Europe many, many moons ago!
I used Altenew, PTI and SSS, and STAMPlortions stamps and dies for a freestyle/collage mixed media piece.

No matter where I am, or what I am doing,
 I have learned to simply enjoy.
Here is a photo taken way back .. Spring 1989, Amsterdam. Yep, I'm wearing yellow:)  I SO wanted to bring this car home with me!  My kids tell me, after they all leave home I can get a "duck car" of my very own..a.k.a. Mini Cooper. 

Have a Blessed Weekend!

LauraJane:)



Challenges 230-231


13 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I would love to have a Mini Cooper, too! LOL!
Your card is fabulous, LauraJane! I love the artsy feel!

Diana K said...

Outrageously flamboyant and I love it!

TaeEun said...

Gorgeous Mixed Media card in beautiful colors, LauraJane! All the layered elements are perfectly placed! Love the cute car, too :)!

Shelly said...

Beautiful card!! Love the pic, too!

Keeway Tsao said...

Wow!! Laura, this card is so amazing!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card!! I lived and worked in Amsterdam in 1985/86 working for the Billy Graham association setting up an international conference so I know that car LOL!

Patti said...

Beautiful card! and such a fun take on this beautiful inspiration photo! My husband and I spent some time in Europe in 2000 and LOVED photographing all the beautiful and unique doorways we saw.

Patti

Cheri Burry said...

I love your card especially all the added flowers!

Kara Lynne said...

That is so perfect! I love the thin frames to reflect the doorways and those flowers surrounding that great bike!

Lisa Elton said...

I love the bike tucked in among the flowers! Beautiful card LauraJane!! Cute photo of you with the car!!

KimCreate said...

This card is so beautiful, love this gorgeous design!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I LOVE this gorgeous bicycle card, LauraJane! The background colors and script make it feel really special!
Take care!
Michele

Jo Ann said...

Wow! This is great. Love the inking and stamping techniques. We are blessed that you linked with our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday and inviting you to join us again in our current challenge. Leaving you with the encouragement from God's Word in Romans 15:5-6 which tells us, "May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ." Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Blessings,
JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com