Find me on these platforms

Honey Bee Stamps Design Team 2016 Entry

Hello all! The following post is a shameless commercial for a small business I have enjoyed supporting recently.
 Honey Bee Stamps is a somewhat new, (one year old) stamp company owned and operated by  Melissa , (who is having a Design Team Call that I am participating in.)
Today I'm sharing a few cards seen here on my blog that feature stamps from Honey Bee Stamp Co. Most of these cards I've only shared on Instagram.
I was first taken by Melissa's sentiment from the Beautiful Life set..





I LOVE Honey Bee's sweet flower images...and that BEE:
 ...not to mention Vintage Type writer!
Then there is this Butterfly, 
which also has two smaller siblings in the set.  

Now, of course there are the cute Critter images,
and there are Digital Downloads with cut files available.

From the newest release, I fell head over heals with the Faux hand lettering in Bless Your Heart.

I think Honey Bee Stamps has a bright future in the card making world, as well as the Illustrated Faith community. I know many use their stamps for Pocket Scrap-booking; something I REALLY need to get caught up on!!
If they are new to you, Check them out. I have provided several links to the Honey Bee Stamps store. Plus they are carried by many supply companies as well!
Butterfly Reflections Ink,
Ellen Hutson,
Simon Says Stamp

It would be fabulous to be a part of the Honey Bee team, sharing the JOY of handmade goodness:)
Thank you for considering me and my work!
Hugs,
LauraJane:)

8 comments:

Joan B said...

You are SO talented!! Good luck; hope you get it!

LauraJane:) said...

Joan, you are a Dear, Thank you!!

lostinpaper said...

Your cards are all stunning! Good luck with the DT call, you have really made their stamps shine!

Carmela said...

Love your cards. Especially like the heart one with grid of pink hearts and the bouquet on the second card is gorgeous!

Patti said...

Oh Laura Jane!! they would be blessed to have you! : ) What a line up of fantastic cards!! I especially love the heart bouquet coming out of the typewriter!! and the Bless Your Heart card!! You are so talented!! I'll pray you get selected (they'd be crazy not to - heeheehee)

Patti

Rosemary said...

you have definitely showcased these stamps sets perfectly!! all the cards are beautiful... if I was picking the design team I would definitely pick you!

Suchi said...

Oh Gosh!!! Beautiful cards!!! :)
Suchi xx

g63cn55w said...

When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Microblading Training