Color Blooms is available to buy Here.
Each DT member participating will be sharing a photo of the page they chose to color (before) and a photo of a project where the page was used (after).
I LOVE a Before and After, don't you?
What you can do for chances of winning:
- leave comments on the STAMP blog and on designers’ blogs
- participate in the linky party by downloading the Color Blooms page sampler, creating a project out of it, and then linking it up.
- like, comment, and tag a friend on our Facebook page post.
- commenting ends and linky closes Tuesday, September 6; 11:55 p.m. Pacific
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Facebook page will win a $10 gift certificate for herself and a $10 gift certificate for one friend she tags in her comment
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and designers' blogs will win a $10 gift certificate
- ONE (1) participant randomly drawn from the linky party entries will win a copy of Color Blooms and a $15 gift certificate
Now let's get to my project for the hop:)
My page Before coloring:
Coloring small areas and then cutting them out to use on a card later is how I like to use a coloring book..
I colored the blooms with Inktense Watercolor Pencils.
Coloring the dry pencil first and then adding a bit of water with a water brush worked best for me. Also, taking a wet brush to the pencil directly and then coloring created a more intense shading.
I have learned to write my color numbers that I use under the image for reference.
My finished card After coloring:
I trimmed the colored portion out and matted it. Then popped it onto a dry embossed and die cut card front. The sentiment is from SENTIMENT BUILDERS: Happy.
Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY Hopping!