Find me on these platforms

Vibrant Sunflowers: Inspired By All the Little things #22

Well Hello! It's September and it's Saturday:)) That means we are starting Inspired By All the Little Things Challenge again.  Lesley has chosen a Doosie of a Photo to inspire us all!

I was inspired by the vibrant Blues and Oranges!
Here is my card:

Hope this gets your SUNNY creative side going and you play along!!

Our Guest Artist this week is:
Vicki Burdick

Check out how the rest of the Design Team was inspired:))
LauraJaneThat's me:))
Sheri Gilson

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)



9 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun and cool, Laura Jane! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

KimCreate said...

Wow! Super pretty card! That die is so different and makes for a wonderful sunflower!

Lesley said...

So beautiful, Laura Jane!

Diana K said...

Ack! I want to hang it on my wall! You are definitely the coolest cardmaker I know, LauraJane.

Marcie Sharp said...

SUCH a lovely card! I love the bright, fun and cheerful look to it.

Patti said...

Now this spectacular card will wake you up on a lazy Saturday morning!! A-MAY-ZING!!!!! Step aside Monet'

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

Lisa Elton said...

WOW LauraJane, did you ever capture to inspiration photo!! This is amazing!

Lyn said...

Gorgeous as always <3 love the bright sunny colours as we down under now head into Summer

Diane Jaquay said...

Love this big, glorious explosion of COLOR!!!