Saturday, October 15, 2016

Velveteen Pumpkins: Inspired By All the Little things #28

Happy Saturday:)
It's time for a new challenge at  
Inspired by all those jewel toned pumpkins!


  • I used the Thankful Cornucopia from The Ton.
  • Embossed it in Rose Gold  EP. 
  • Then set to coloring with the Ziggy's.
  • The original cornucopia does not have as many pumpkins in the large stamp image...I simply stamped and embossed several more smaller ones, die cut them out and added them after I was done coloring.

Tried making a shaker..after being inspired by Larissa, my teamie at HoneyBee Stamps...once again it was not as simple as it looks:)) I did record MOST of the debacle!..gave up recording after my phone ran out of space...so most of the dilemmas are not recorded.


Our Guest Artist is:

Check out how the rest of the Design Team was inspired:))
LauraJaneThat's me:))

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)


10 comments:

  1. Wow, LauraJane, this is absolutely stunning! Love your rich colors and the use of the design inside the negative die space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea to emboss it in Rose Gold! Great effect - the colours you chose are just stunning, LauraJane :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, gorgeous! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Those colors are so rich and beautiful! I love your cut out technique to highlight the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. REally lovely, LauraJane ... gorgeous Rose Gold embossing! Must add it to my abundant supply of powders!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is regal!! What pretty card LauraJane. The gold embossing is new too me, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and i love, even more, the gorgeous fall tones you have captured here. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. The rose gold embossing is such a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so gorgeous! The colors are stunning. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Simply splendid to hear from you!

01 09 10