I'm jumping in with a card for my MOM at the Altenew January Inspiration Challenge
So my card went a bit on the peachy Pink side of the suggested colors:)) Nevertheless I'm happy with it!
- I went for a SMOOSHED watercolor BG after masking off the larger blooms with liquid Frisket..
- Then I colored the leaves and insides of each flower with the new Markers Set A from Altenew.
- Fussy cut a bit on the edges and mounted the panel onto Cherry Wood paper.
- Ran some yellow stitching down the side
- Popped up one bloom at the bottom with foam tape and placed my heat embossed sentiment, which is fussy cut as well.
- Embellished with a few Clear sequins from PPP.
Thanks for stopping by!!
BTW: My mom is doing very well with here 2nd bout of Lymphoma. She has completed her 3rd round of chemo feeling pretty strong and optimistic! Dad is taking her to Florida for a month of Sunshine and relaxation. God is faithful each day!