Here is my take, being inspired by the Hearts, White of the candles and the texture/pattern of twine.
- I used the Heart balloon from The Ton's new set called City Girls: Special Day.
- After creating a heart mask with a smaller heart cut from the middle,
- I repeat stamped and masked the heart balloon in several ink colors: Valentine Red, Pink Derby, Cosmopolitan Pink, Red Sangria,and Hollywood Star
- Outlined each tiny heart with a gray marker
- Covered up the middle hearts and stamped the sentiment from the same set in Warm Hazelnut repeatedly.
- Then I took the Clarity Stencil brushes and added soft color to the entire front, inking with Warm Hazelnut first then Hollywood Star.
- removed the masks and outlined the larger heart with gray for a drop shadow.
- Trimmed the panel with Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies - CUTplorations
Hope this inspired you to play along with us at Inspired By:))
Our Guest Artist this week is:Carol Mayne Just Me: c