I was inspired by the soft Organza drapery, Gold bamboo and the fresh flowers.
I received the Reflection Scrapbook Kit from my DH for Christmas. I am 3 years behind on the family scrapbook, we thought this might help me get moving on catching up:))
..actually, I just wanted the gorgeous box, and pretty papers to drool over. The watercolored city scapes are being used for our World Geography/History class...And I think the various kit elements will work for making cards too:))
Back to my card for today:
- On A2 sized white CS
- I took the bamboo rose die-cuts from the kit and used them as stencils.
- Inked with Rose Petal and Green Fields crisp ink collections Using the Clarity Stencil Brushes for a soft touch of color.
- Trimmed the card front down and then fussy cut around the top and bottom leaves
- Cut a piece of fun foam to give the panel some dimension on an A2 cardbase.
- Popped the enamel flair out of the wooden bits and spray painted the bits gold, let them dry and returned the flair to each bit with glossy accents. I also took the foam tape off the back of each bit.
- Ripped a small strip of vellum and placed the puffy Y-O-U stickers on that then glued it to the card front..placing the glue on the vellum where the letters were,
- finished with the gold flair bits using glossy accents.
Hope this inspired you to play along with us at Inspired By:))
The linky will close on Friday, January 13 at 11:55am. (PST)
Our Guest Artist this week is: .Broni Holcombe
Be sure to check out the inspiration from the DT