Saturday, March 18, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #48


Are you into the Galaxy making trend? I like to look at them, but making them seems to end in frustration..and MUDDY panels. 
Here is my take on the inspiration photo at Inspired by All the Little Things.
I used the Brusho Powders for the Galaxy panel, then White and Silver pigment inks for the various "stars". I wanted to get more yellow into the lower left corner so I added a Die from The Ton..Beautiful Day Bicycle set. Heat embossed the sentiment in White EP. And finished with a spritz of Sparkle Shimmer:))
 The completed panel did not come out as bright as I was hoping..but my Dear Husband REALLY liked it:)) that's a win for me:)))

Hope you give this challenge a go!
Our special Guest this week is  Leanne Elliott. Be sure to check out our Design Team's Creations too:))
Kimberly Lackenbach 

Leigh Penner 

Marcie Sharp

Sheri Gilson

Silke Ledlow ...is on vacation this week.

Wanda Cullen

Karen Day

Happy Creating!!

LauraJane:)




48 Hours Only! Save 15% on ALL Papers & Envelopes Monday through Tuesday, March 17th, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST with discount code PAPERLOVE at checkout. Shop HERE >> Altenew Paper
(Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other discount code.)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my that background is gorgeous, amazing and love the sentiment too. Awesome!
    Cheers, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I would like to see if you are interested in doing a tutorial for heART Journal Magazine. You can email me at heartjournalmag at gmail dot com if you would like to find out more. I can send you a sample. I am hoping you will do a tutorial on painting a galaxy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing background, I love the deep colours, and especially how you brought in the green & yellow from the photo by adding the bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Laura Jane! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Simply splendid to hear from you!

01 09 10