There is a NEW challenge for The Ton's Challenge for April.
Since the challenge this month at The Ton Challenge is ANYTHING GOES...I wanted to make a few Scrappy cards:)) Here are the items I used:
- Stamps: Bokeh Burst Heart, Rose Terrace Cling Background, Freestyle Stripes Cling Background, Dahlia Close Up Cling Background
- Dies: Bokeh Burst Heart Coordinating dies, Double Stitched Rectangle Dies (Large)
- Inks: Cobalt Breeze, Hot Tourmaline, Caribbean Turquoise, Soft Garden, Blue Diamond, Light Onyx, Distress inks, Crushed Olive, Twisted Citron,Cracked Pistachio
- Couture Mixes: Beach Waves Mix, Mint Frosting mix
- Other: Glitter Foil tape, Liquid Platinum EP
To make these cards, I started by creating three Background panels.
- Rose Terrace Cling Background inked with Distress inks, Crushed Olive, Twisted Citron,Cracked Pistachio.... using the MISTI and spritzing with water
- Freestyle Stripes Cling Background inked with Blue Diamond
- Dahlia Close Up Cling Background inked with Caribbean Turquoise
Then I used the Double Stitched Rectangle Dies (Large) to cut out my rectangles and frames
Then I used the Bokeh Burst Heart Coordinating die Heart and cut one from the Striped panel and another from Green CS
Heat embossed the Bokeh Burst Heart with Liquid Platinum EP
Fore the LOVE sentiment I inked each one several times using Cobalt Breeze, Hot Tourmaline, Caribbean Turquoise, and Soft Garden, to get a gradient look and then used the Coordinating die to cut each of them out. Stamped the remaining sentiment in Light Onyx and trimmed them out.
Glitter Foil tape Sampler and Beach Waves and Mint Frosting Couture mixes from the in the Shop.
I find these kind of Scrappy cards to be Quick Makes as well as FUN to see all the combinations that can be created!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see what YOU make in the Gallery at The Ton April Challenge!