Find me on these platforms

The Ton April Challenge

There is a NEW challenge for The Ton's Challenge for April.


Since the challenge this month at The Ton Challenge is ANYTHING GOES...I wanted to make a few Scrappy cards:)) Here are the items I used:


To make these cards, I started by creating three Background panels.

Then I used the Double Stitched Rectangle Dies (Large) to cut out my rectangles and frames
Then I used the Bokeh Burst Heart Coordinating die Heart and cut one from the Striped panel and another from Green CS
Heat embossed the Bokeh Burst Heart with Liquid Platinum EP

Fore the LOVE sentiment I inked each one several times using Cobalt BreezeHot Tourmaline, Caribbean Turquoise, and Soft Garden, to get a gradient look and then used the Coordinating die to cut each of them out. Stamped the remaining sentiment in Light Onyx and trimmed them out.
I finished up by Embellishing the with Glitter Foil tape Sampler and Beach Waves and  Mint Frosting Couture mixes from the  in the Shop.

I find these kind of Scrappy cards to be Quick Makes as well as FUN to see all the combinations that can be created!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see what YOU make in the Gallery at The Ton April Challenge!

LauraJane:)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

These cards are fabulous. I really like the colors and the embossed effect around the one heart looks amazing. Very fresh and pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful Spring cards!!