Find me on these platforms

STAMPlorations Challenge: Spring



Hello STAMP fans! I have a card for the new challenge at STAMPlorations.
The theme for the month of March is SPRING.
Using Sweet Spring Wishes Phrase Die and BLOOM SILHOUETTES stencil and shimmerz sprays, with a hint of Ziggy markers:))


RULES of PLAY:
Rather than all of our normal monthly challenges at STAMPlorations, there will be just one challenge for you to join each month. The challenge will have a theme and as long as you follow the theme, any type of project is welcome!

Thanks for playing along!
LauraJane:)


6 comments:

Melissa L. said...

This is beautiful, LauraJane.

Mac Mable said...

Popped in to say I love how you have used the stencil...I have this one and will now look at it differently. Thank you for the inspiration with this beautiful card x

Chris Dring said...

This is such a gorgeous card! Love the way you used that stencil!

Gail said...

Oh my goodness this is so eye appealing - I could look at it all day long - beautiful TFS

Shylaashree said...

very inspiring and beautiful Laura

Robyn Oliver said...

Gorgeous card Laura, love it