Find me on these platforms

Inspired By All the Little Things

Hello all!


There is a new challenge at Inspired By All the Little Things.

Since I don't have Feathers in my stash I needed to improvise. I was inspired by the GOLD lines and shades of Blue with a pop of Chartreuse. Here is my card for today's challenge.
  • I started out by heat embossing the sentiment, SEEK the LORD, in GOLD onto Canson XL watercolor paper, A2 size. 
  • Then placed a rectangle mask over the entire sentiment to create a frame 
  • Next I pressed clear VersaMark through the WEATHERED WOOD stencil from STAMPlorations, that enabled me to heat embossed GOLD EP for the lines. 
  • Then I quickly inked DISTRESS inks over the top
  • Pressed more clear VersaMark over all exposed areas, added CLEAR EP and heat with the heat gun for the GLASS-like shimmer
  • Adhere to a Chartreuse cardbase
  • Lift the mask and viola! card is finished
Our special guest designer is ERICA A-B from CaCacraft! Be sure to stop by her IG account too:)

Join the fun at Inspired By All the Little Things by creating something inspired by the photo, and be sure to tell us how you were inspired! The linky closes Friday, June 1st at 11 a.m.(pst)

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Steph Mitchell said...

I love your take on the challenge. A message I need to remember often!

Leigh Penner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh Penner said...

This is stunning! I always find your cards so inspiring, Laura Jane! It’s been wonderful being in this DT with you!