Find me on these platforms

Spellbinders Large Die Of The Month Kit - August 2018


Hello lovelies! I had the pleasure of working with new August Large Die of the Month Kit at SPELLBINDERS. You can find the kit in the shop all through the month of August.

Here are three different cards I created using the kit which has four separate dies. 




For the first card I used all four dies cut from Neenah Solar White card stock, then added some ink blending on the swag and blossom dies then layered them all together onto a cardfront with a kiss of ink blending on the edges.

For the next one I cut the pretty swag and blossom from pattern paper and layered them together for a unique scrappy card.

And the final one, I cut the swag die from heavy card stock and replaced it using the inlaid die cut technique for a quick and easy, yet elegant card:)


Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments: