Find me on these platforms

Playing with Cut & Emboss Folders from Spellbinders



Hello Friends! I took a break from stamping to create with two Cut & Emboss Folders from Spellbinders. I had forgotten how therapeutic simple papercrafting can be!
Here is what I came up with :)
 Inking the Folder first with a peach colored ink then running it through the machine, gives a beautiful soft panel of color to the card front. The LOVE word die is from is from the ROSE BIRD TOPIARY ETCHED DIES FLOWER GARDEN set.

 For the next card, I ran just half of the Folder through my machine to emboss and cut the lower part of my card front. On the top half, I added some Washi Tape embellishments and several layers of pattern paper strips. Placing a bit of washi tape behind each cut-out adds a nice pop of color to teh panel.

Moving on to the next Cut & Emboss Folder:

Dotted Lace Cut and Emboss Folder
Dotted Lace

 This time, I brushed the same Peach colored ink over the top of the Embossed and Cut card front for a kiss of color to the raised elements on the panel. Then I layered it over a card base colored with the peach ink as well. I love how easy it is to achieve texture and cuts all in one pass of the machine with these folders! The banner and word die from ROSE BIRD TOPIARY ETCHED DIES FLOWER GARDEN set worked beautifully with this card too.

And for one final EASY card:
 Again, I only put half the folder through my cutting machine for the top of  this cardfront. Keeping it simple with white on white with some Washi peeking through the cut areas on the cardbase behind it. The die from the August Large Die of the Month Kit added a sweet medallion to the front along with two LOVE word dies. A single Nuvo Drop Dot to the center and I called it a beautiful finish:)

***These cards actually got a nod of approval from the DH! He likes how productive my session was in the craftroom today:)) It was super easy with the Cut & Emboss Folders from Spellbinders.
Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time, may your days be Blessed!

LauraJane :)


No comments: