Find me on these platforms

Spellbinders – NEW Clear Stamps



Hellooo! I have some Super sweet new cards to share with you today!
All are made with Clear Stamps from Spellbinders. YES! Spellbinders has CLEAR STAMPS, and the price point is $5.99 for each 3.75 in x 5.75 in set.
Here are the two sets I created with:
HAPPY SENTIMENTS

THANKS A BUNCH

*The classic floral shapes in THANKS A BUNCH are perfect in and of themselves, but EVEN MORE FUN to layer together creating more unique blooms! 
*And the HAPPY SENTIMENTS are timeless!
*I am hoping there will be coordinating dies for these in the future.
These two Clear Stamp sets were so exciting to create with it was difficult to put them away!  Many more ideas are in my head, but life outside my craftroom goes on and I must act like an adult sometime  :) 
Here is a closer look at each card:
Simple Stamping on this one!!
Layering up the different floral images to create some dimension and depth by adding darker shades of ink to the second layers of the leaves. I stamped the CONE images three times to get a wider cone for my Bundle.
 *******
With a mask for the center, I created a wreath around the sentiment for this one. 
*******
An airy cascade of THANKS A BUNCH blooms with Gold embossed centers, a Razzleberry EP Lovely sentiment, and a hug of Washi Tape.
Thanks for stopping by today, Hope you are inspired to create something you LOVE!
#neverstopmaking

Hope your Day is Blessed
****I am part of Altenew's affiliate program. Which means I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you every time you click through and purchase product(s) linked in this post. Thank you for your support!
  
You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane.



2 comments:

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Very pretty cards. You have an eye for laying out the flowers. The colors are fab. I love the lovely wishes card.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

These are so gorgeous!! Magical and love the color of lavender/purple/pinks!