Find me on these platforms

STAMPlorations Theme and Sketch December Challenge


Hello everyone! Today I have a card created for the December Theme & Sketch Challenge at STAMPlorations. 

When I saw the Theme: Stamps and Big Words..I reached for 
A Gem - Say It Big Series.

And when I noticed the Sketch, I chose to color the In Bloom: FANCY FRANGIPANIS.. because of the swirls:)) Now, I didn't go rainbow, but I thought of peppermints to make it more Holiday feeling:)) Flowers can be like candy, right?

So, here's my card:
It was quite simple, 

  • Heat set Silver embossing powder with the A Gem stamp set onto watercolor paper
  • Then lightly linked In Bloom: FANCY FRANGIPANIS  over the top, because of the embossing powder, anything that was over the top of the big words wiped off
  • Then I used my watercolor markers to color the whole thing in.
  • Trimmed the panel down with the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies and 
  • Added some splatters, Wink of Stella for a touch of sparkle on the "peppermints" and called it done!

Using:


I hope you take some time to create something to link up at STAMPlorations this month! 
Have a Blessed Christmas season :)
LauraJane:)


You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane






6 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Well we all know how much I love sparkles, and this card is positively radiant. As usual, you sure know how to come out with a stunner, LauraJane

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous colours! With the splatters and red and white flowers the image is full of life. Love it!

Gail said...

Fabulous background!

Unknown said...

What a pretty card and I love you peppermint blooms! Happy holidays! Jerrie

Maxine M. said...

The black and white with ruffled flowers...stunning! I love the way you stacked the bold stripe with the small stripe; it's different and that's just what makes my heart sing.

Melissa said...

This is gorgeous! Love everythng about it!