Tuesday, December 9, 2014

De-Stressing with DISTRESS INKS

 To say I'm still crushing on Distress inks is  an understatement. There are so many ways to play with them!
I was REALLY excited to see  Virginia's View Challenge #10 : "All Things Distressed":)


Here is a simple card I made with Distress inks sponged on dies and through stencils.
Dressed up with some washi as accents.

              

Supplies:
PTI SONGBIRD stamp and dies,
Waffle Flower Flower Circles Die Set.
SSS Gingham stencil

Also entering the WAFFLE FLOWER CHALLENGE


Thanks for looking!

LauraJane:)











6 comments:

  1. I love that bird die, great inking on it and great mix of washi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird is sooo pretty, love the colors. This card makes me long for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The inking on the bird looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey LauraJane!! I love your card. Your bird is super cute. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Simply splendid to hear from you!

01 09 10