Find me on these platforms

Playing with Altenew and CASology


Altenew's February Challenge: From the Craft Room this month really was inspirational!

I took the time to play with four Altenew sets:

I'm debating if this is MONOCHROME and CAS enough to enter the new CASology Challenge..green is neutral right?:))

What do you think?

 STAMPlorations is sponsoring the challenge:)
I'm REALLY enjoying playing with their new stencils:)) You will see in tomorrow's post.

Thanks for stopping by!
LauraJane:)










6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is just lovely Laura Jane, your rose is awesome!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful take on the challenge, Laura Jane...your card really stood out in the gallery! I love the shades of pink you chose for your butterfly and flower, too!

Judy1223 said...

Wow, what a beautiful monochrome flower and border...so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Your mix of stamps and sentiment are AMAZING the torn papers to reveal the pink....WOW!! Laura Jane!
Thanks so much for joining us at CASology, LOVE this!!!!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous stamping and I love the popped up butterfly! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Rubeena I. said...

Ah, I love this!