Find me on these platforms

CASEplorations for May

There's a new card to CASE at CASEplorations.
Here is Kim's card we are CASEing this month:

The simplicity of the neutral tones in Kim's card makes it so elegant.
I chose to keep the natural cardbase and tones using some White gel paste with the SHOWER of FLUTTERS stencil from ARTplorations. Then I stamped TRENDY BUTTERFLIES which match perfectly with the stencil.
And here is my CASE:

You can check out all the other DT gals CASEs of Kim's card here. Then YOU can play along:)
 Thanks for stopping by,
LauraJane:)

6 comments:

Kim M said...

Fabulous CASE of my card, Laura Jane! Love how you used the stencil and stamps together. Awesome! :-)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Turned out awesome!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, this is so PRETTY!! Great job CASEing Kim's card!

Deepti said...

I like that u did the surroundings white :) cool take !

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love the white background, Jane! Great CASE!

maria f. said...

Oh so cool, Laura Jane. Love those stencil/stamp combos.