Find me on these platforms

SPECTRUM Aqua take 2

Today's card was again colored with the  SPECTRUM Aqua Nature set, only this time I used my MISTI.
I started by inking up a stamp, then spritz with water and press onto my card base...wipe stamp off, re-ink and press. For each inking I varied the colors...this was good experimenting time:).
 I  colored on a craft mat, spritzed and lodded up a brush and tapped it to get the Splatter effect.  The sentiment was inked up in the regular BLACK SPECTRUM Noir marker.
I really like how the color moves with these markers. Compared to my MUCH loved Distress markers, the Spectrum Aqua fine tip works Better EVERY time!  I have decided to order the Floral and Primary sets as well:)
Linking up to the MAY 2015 SPECTRUM NOIR challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I think your flowers are beautiful! I got my markers last week and have been playing with them a lot. I can do blending right on the paper with so little effort. With my distress markers, I have to scribble the color onto a block and either mix there or when I get very wet marker on the paper. Thanks for the inspiration!