Find me on these platforms

STAMPlorations Sketch Challenge #33

As soon as I saw STAMPlorations Sketch Challenge #33, I thought of  a Sunrise.
Bloom Sketches made the perfect "sun" and  Distressed Floral Swirls a lovely meadow!

Here is the sketch:

As always you have two weeks to play alone.

Monika will be joining us as a Guest designer.

as well as the talented STAMPlorations Challenge gals.
Great prizes for the winner too!
Hope you stop by and leave some comment LOVE and take time to play along!!

LauraJane:)


6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Laura I am so happy being on the same page at Stamplorations with you a talented lady..
and your interpretation is so great using that sketch
I love the used of kraft on your card..and lovely green and yellow color on your image
adorable DT card
love this Laura..if you like to visiting me I will be so happy :)
hugs,
Monika

Shelly said...

Super sweet and perfect!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card LauraJane!

Jerrie said...

LauraJane, what a fantastic card. I love the yellow and green together and the sunrise is wonderful!! Love it!!

Nonni said...

Hi LauraJane, great stamping and great interpretation of the sketch! This looks very stylish.