Find me on these platforms

STAMPlorations Sketch Challenge #34





I had an opportunity to play with a gelli plate and a new stencil, Floral Mania from ARTplorations.  ALL these lovelies were created:) Can you find the one I used for this card?         Yep, that very top right corner one.
 I stamped over the flower images created from the gelli plate and stencil with the matching Stamp set  VIGNETTE: Eclectic Florals


My kiddos were reminded of the KOOKABURRA song when they saw this happy guy!

STAMPlorations supplies used:

Guest Designer: Carol

Be sure to check out the cards by the DT gals
Thanks for stopping by,
LauraJane:)

Linking up to the Mixed Media Card Challenge #11
EDITED:Thanks for the nod Kripa!

 The ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop starts on May 25 and the STAMPlorations We hope you  join in on the fun!


10 comments:

cm said...

I'm honoured and thrilled to be playing alongside you and the DT for this challenge! You card is fabulous...bright, colourful and incredibly innovative! I'm clueless with what a gelli plate is, never mind using one, so your card has extra WOW impact for me! So pretty...
~c

Julie B said...

You look to have had lots of fun playing with the gelli plates! Gorgeous background. :)

Tanja said...

love how you added stamping to your monoprints - such a pretty and vibrant card

Tenia Nelson said...

So very COOL!!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done LauraJane!!

Becca Cruger said...

The profusion of happy colors here makes me GRIN! This guy reminded me of the kookaburra song, too. Every time I see him, I have that song stuck in my head for days.

shirley-bee said...

That kookaburra looks so happy sitting amongst the flowers, LauraJane! Love the Gelli plate backgrounds!

maria f. said...

Laura Jane, I'm so happy to see this bright and cheerful guy in the MMCC gallery. There is something about your color choices and the mix of all those colors in the flowers that just spreads happiness. Great touch to add those bits of turquoise.

Sari / Granne said...

Fabulous strong colours and love those stitches.

Wei Wei said...

Very pretty and vibrant card! Love your wonderful take on this sketch! And your background filled lots of colors and flowers is really amazing!