WOW! It seems like ages since the last Card Concept Challenge.
Summer Break is at it's end and I'm READY to play...Hope you are too!
Here's my card:
I was inspired by the colors and sweet tiny flowers.
Check out all the cards from the rest of the DT!
Clean & Simple
Clean & Graphic
Classy & Elegant
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
Looking forward to seeing what YOU create:)
Stencil: STAMPlorations Shower of Flutters
Stamps: STAMPlorations Eclectic Florals
Dies: Essentials by Ellen- Wild Garden, BE-YOU-TIFUL, HA Renaissance Heart
Inks: Zig real color markers.Other: clear embossing powder, washi from Michael's