Find me on these platforms

Muse: ChristmasVisions #36

Hope your Saturday is going GREAT!!
I'm participating in the Muse: ChristmasVisions #36 challenge where my STAMPlorations chum Cornelia Wenokor is the MUSE to CASE.
After seeing  Cornelia's card 
you can see why I wanted to play along!

Here is my card:
Butterflies can be for Christmas right??

The black butterflies are a coverplate from PTI, and the star is a mask from STAMPlorations.
Love, Joy, Peace from CTMH.
I had a chance to work on my ink blending skills using these inks:

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)

6 comments:

Suchi said...

Amazing card Laura!! :)

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous sponged panel - love the drama of the black over top! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Laura!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Gorgeous sponging! Those inks seem to be perfect!!! And those black butterflies add the perfect foreground! I am so happy you are playing with us this week! Thank you Laura Jane!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful CASE -- love the bflies over your pretty background

Jenni's Jems said...

Think your butterflies give your card a stained glass look and awesome inking! x

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful card LauraJane, great job!