Sunday, March 13, 2016

PTI MAKE IT MONDAY #242: SPONGED STAMPING

Happy Sunday!
I was able to sneak in some time to make a card for MAKE IT MONDAY #242: SPONGED STAMPING that Dawn shared with us last week. 
The technique produces a soft blended look that I like very much:)
I started with Rustic White cardstock and used the inspiration photo
from Inspired By All the Little Things #6 for my layout and colors.
PTI Stamps used:
Brushed Blooms
Garden Grace
Circle Scribbles
PTI Inks used:
Winter Wisteria, Plum Pudding, Raspberry Fizz, Lavender Moon, Pink Lady
Vintage Jade, New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse
Harvest Gold, Bright Buttercup, 
Fine Linen, Classic Kraft

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)



11 comments:

  1. Very lovely card with a neat design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very pretty and so Springy, LauraJane! Great stamps to use for this technique.
    PS: Please stop by my blog to read about a fun new challenge starting soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so stunning! Love your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness LauraJane, this is marvelous!! So PRETTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love all the elements of the design. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, LauraJane! Lovely design and color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Laura Jane! I LOVE flowers! Your wreath is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this, Laura Jane!! I've been following your work for awhile in different social media outlets, including your blog, and though I don't always comment, I always love your work !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Laura Jane! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Simply splendid to hear from you!

01 09 10