Find me on these platforms

PTI MAKE IT MONDAY #242: SPONGED STAMPING

Happy Sunday!
I was able to sneak in some time to make a card for MAKE IT MONDAY #242: SPONGED STAMPING that Dawn shared with us last week. 
The technique produces a soft blended look that I like very much:)
I started with Rustic White cardstock and used the inspiration photo
from Inspired By All the Little Things #6 for my layout and colors.
PTI Stamps used:
Brushed Blooms
Garden Grace
Circle Scribbles
PTI Inks used:
Winter Wisteria, Plum Pudding, Raspberry Fizz, Lavender Moon, Pink Lady
Vintage Jade, New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse
Harvest Gold, Bright Buttercup, 
Fine Linen, Classic Kraft

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)



11 comments:

Joyously Noelle said...

Very lovely card with a neat design!

Helen F. said...

Oh very pretty and so Springy, LauraJane! Great stamps to use for this technique.
PS: Please stop by my blog to read about a fun new challenge starting soon :-)

Lesley said...

Wow! This is so stunning! Love your stamping!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness LauraJane, this is marvelous!! So PRETTY!!

HJ said...

Great card. I love all the elements of the design. TFS

Betty Wright said...

This is beautiful, LauraJane! Lovely design and color choices!

Karen Day said...

Stunning card, LauraJane!

Jeanne J. said...

So pretty Laura Jane! I LOVE flowers! Your wreath is AMAZING!

Shelly said...

This is sooo pretty!!

Kathryn Lorenzini said...

LOVE this, Laura Jane!! I've been following your work for awhile in different social media outlets, including your blog, and though I don't always comment, I always love your work !!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Laura Jane! I love it!