Find me on these platforms

PTI Paper Clippings: Inspired by All the Little Things #6

Happy Monday! And National Pi Day:)
We are having a Blueberry pie and a Pumpkin pie today.
Today I'm sharing a card using the PTI Paper Clippings: Happy Day die and stamp set for the March 2016 Create Along With us Challenge.  I love the big, bold sentiment with the extra "clippings" all around it.  In Lizzy Jones DT cards, for the new Paper Clippings: Congratulations,  the sentiment is the focal point and Lizzy stamped the clippings around it..I thought I could cut up the clippings and create more of a wreath of sorts for the OH HAPPY DAY sentiment.
Now Jeanne has chosen a Springy-Twiggy inspirational photo this week at All the Little Things. She also introduced a new to me, designer/cardmaker, Kate Lorenzini - from Pinned and Penned. Who has a unique style of layering:) 
Here is my card combining the two challenges:
Shades of lavender and yellow are Perfectly LOVELY together!!
I die cut Happy Day, stamped the colors on top then clipped it to pieces to form the vine-y goodness at the base of the wreath.  

PTI Rustic Wreath die
Papers: PTI Rustic White, BoBunny Trail Mix, MME Dolled Up
Other dies:
Waffle Flower Crafts Lacy Layers 
Hope you have a GREAT WEEK!

LauraJane:)

23 comments:

Lesley said...

This is insanely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Stunning Laura Jane!! The woodgrain, vines flowers and sentiment are just all SO gorgeous!! LOVE everybit of it!!

Kathryn Lorenzini said...

Now this is my favorite of the two you submitted! It rocks!!!! Love all the details from the stitched dies to that great PTI sentiment-- awesome!

Nancy Penir said...

Just WOW! A stunner, and so perfect with the inspiration photo you show.

jan metcalf said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love all the details!! And your color combination gives a fresh look to the PTI products!

Marybeth said...

Wow,this is gorgeous, LauraJane! A rustic beauty for sure! Love your take on the Inspration photo!

Lisa Elton said...

A vision of loveliness LauraJane!! Beautifully done!

Joyously Noelle said...

What lovely layers!

Cindy H. said...

This is stunning!! Love it!

Retiredmimi said...

Beautiful and clever card...I made a raisin pie for pi day.

The Paper Toile said...

Beautiful! I love the yellow and purple color combo!

The Paper Toile said...

Beautiful! I love the yellow and purple color combo!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous, gorgeous card!!!

victoria h said...

beautiful card

Jeanne J. said...

OMG this is heavenly! Love the purple green and yellow flowers, and that perfect background - I think I 'm drooling here !

Birgit said...

What an AWESOME card!!!!! Bravo!

Patti said...

Oh wow! I love this!! It was so clever to snip that clippings die apart! You really nailed the inspiration photo too! Beautiful card : )

Patti

Kathy Mc said...

Awe, the woodgrain background is perfect for that beautiful sentiment and colorful floral wreath. Great design!

Helen F. said...

LOVE your gorgeous card and how you were inspired by that wonderful photo, LauraJane

Betty Wright said...

LauraJane, this is fantastic! Love the colors and wood-tone frame detailing. Great take on Lizzy's card!

Lindsey said...

Oh, wow! This is beyond beautiful! Congrats on winning the gift card!! :)

Diana K said...

Way gorgeous! Your details are amazing and I'm in love with the colour scape that you chose!

Patti said...

Congratulations on your win!! I know it is a random selection but this is a WELL DESERVED! win!!

Patti