Find me on these platforms

Send A Smile 4 Kids

Happy Friday!
I have recently discovered Send A Smile 4 Kids.  A charitable blog created for the purpose of collecting donated handmade cards to be distributed to children while they are inpatient at Children’s Hospitals in the US and Canada.

Karen, one of my newest followers, is team leader and challenge coordinator for Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge. (It will be a challenge for me to make more "Kid friendly" cards:) but I hope to participate in the future.)
For today I gathered up MOTHER'S DAY cards that will be sent 
to the closest collection volunteer, Janet.
 Send A Smile 4 Kids even has a handy-dandy print out of labels to place on the back of the cards:)
I used my Sticker maker to make short work of those labels.

Be sure to stop by SAS4Kids to see what cards are needed 
and send some cards in to a volunteer near you!

Thanks for stopping by,

LauraJane:)

2 comments:

Lin said...

Wonderful cards, LauraJane, I'm sure there will be many smiles as a result of them. Thanks for reminding me about that Xyron machine.....need to put it ON my work surface so that I'll use it!

Lisa Elton said...

These are wonderful Laura and are sure to bring smiles!!