Find me on these platforms

Tea Roses

Well, it's Tuesday! we made it through Monday:) WooHoo!
My card for today took four different challenge ideas and inspirations to complete..I titled it Tea Roses, because a Rose takes time and effort to grow and cultivate just as this card has:)
..and there are a few roses on it as well:)

 Ideas were swirling in my head after seeing

Teacups, Butterflies, Soft colors

Next was the 
I only have a few Essentials By Ellen dies as well  as Pretty Pink Posh Dies and Sequins
Limited supplies= narrow options
Then I came across this BEAUTY of a card on IG from Hussena 
and find she is Guest Designing for a Challenge new to me.
Now I'm getting somewhere!  I chose the middle three going across
Friendship/Gold/Layers
And Finally, This Post from Michele Ferguson pops up in my Feedly.
She happens to be week's the Muse at The Muse Card Challenge #156.
Michele encourages us to make THANK YOU cards in ANY style this week.
Super, I'll make it a thank you as well as Friendship:)
And there you go! Four Challenges, 
Four Ideas to make a card I'm happy with in the end:)
Yes, It's a shaker:)
How I made this:
  • I cut several roses in white cardstock using Wild Garden from Essentials by Ellen
  • adhered them onto a clear piece of acetate paper, 
  • cut it down to 4x4 so it would layer under the PPP Square Scallop die.
  • added a BOW from Crinkle ribbon to create the allusion of a butterfly
  • Cut and sponged some color on a teacup from PTI and a tiny tag.
  • Embossed in WOW! Metallic Gold Rich Pale EP
  • Dangled these from a clip pin embossed in the same EP as above.
  • Placed my PPP Sweat Pea sequin mix on the cardbase PP 
  • Carefulyl layered the scallop frame over them with foam tape.
  • Die cut THANK YOU, embossed it in CLEAR adhered to base.

(Pattern Papers are from Webster's Pages)
Fun Fun Fun!
Thanks for stopping by!  
LauraJane:)


Edited: Thanks for making my card an


14 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh my you outdid yourself! What a pretty creation, LauraJane! I love that it is a shaker and the pretty die cut flowers are SO eye-catching!

Lisa Elton said...

Holy smokes LauraJane!!! I don't think this could possibly be any prettier. What a marvelous card!!

I Card Everyone said...

You GO girl!! First off, it is absolutely gorgeous, the tea cup is the prettiest I've seen, and what could be more perfect than a thank you for a friend? Thanks, LauraJane, for playing cards with us at Muse!!
=]

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

You are just on a roll girl - making one amazing card after the other! Always such a treat to come over here!

~amy~ said...

This is simply wow.
Love how you managed to incorporate all those challenges!
The bed of roses is sooo fabulous and teamed up as a shaker?! LOVE that.
Thanks for joining us at Inspired by All the Little Things!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card... love how you created your shaker element!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful card, those rose overlays on your shaker are so pretty. Your friend will love it.

Tracie Pond said...

Hello LauraJane, These tea roses, are just gorgeous. Such beautiful layering and gold accents. Happy to see you at Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge =)
Tracie Pond
Stamping Smiles Designs
Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
#ssdtictactoechallenge
Design Team Member

Olesya Andreyeva said...

The card design is magical! It's so soft and pleasant to the eye! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at SSD Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.
Olesya, DT

Nora Noll said...

How Stunning!! I love the die cut shaker and that hanging tea cup is fantastic. STUNNING design!! Thank you for playing with us at Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

Nora
Design Team Member

Erika said...

Oh wow! This is beautiful and you are very creative to have combined 4 challenges in one card.

Greta said...

Gorgeous, feminine card!

Unknown said...

Wow!! LauraJane! This is striking!! That background is striking! You captured the photo SO very beautifully!
So glad you played along with us at Stamping Smile Designs Tic-Tac-Toe challenge!

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Saw your card on the Mix it Up challenge and had to come over and tell you how beautiful it is!! Glad I had a chance to see it up close and read your process. It's inspiring. I didn't know you could emboss a metal clip like that! (a minor detail in your card I know, but something new to me!)