Well, it's Tuesday! we made it through Monday:) WooHoo!
My card for today took four different challenge ideas and inspirations to complete..I titled it Tea Roses, because a Rose takes time and effort to grow and cultivate just as this card has:)
..and there are a few roses on it as well:)
Ideas were swirling in my head after seeing
the photo from Inspired by All the Little Things #5
Next was the
Limited supplies= narrow options
and find she is Guest Designing for a Challenge new to me.
Now I'm getting somewhere! I chose the middle three going across
She happens to be week's the Muse at The Muse Card Challenge #156.
Michele encourages us to make THANK YOU cards in ANY style this week.
Super, I'll make it a thank you as well as Friendship:)
And there you go! Four Challenges,
Four Ideas to make a card I'm happy with in the end:)
Yes, It's a shaker:)
How I made this:
- I cut several roses in white cardstock using Wild Garden from Essentials by Ellen
- adhered them onto a clear piece of acetate paper,
- cut it down to 4x4 so it would layer under the PPP Square Scallop die.
- added a BOW from Crinkle ribbon to create the allusion of a butterfly
- Cut and sponged some color on a teacup from PTI and a tiny tag.
- Embossed in WOW! Metallic Gold Rich Pale EP
- Dangled these from a clip pin embossed in the same EP as above.
- Placed my PPP Sweat Pea sequin mix on the cardbase PP
- Carefulyl layered the scallop frame over them with foam tape.
- Die cut THANK YOU, embossed it in CLEAR adhered to base.
(Pattern Papers are from Webster's Pages)
Fun Fun Fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
Edited: Thanks for making my card an
"Inspiring Stand Outs" Lesley!