Find me on these platforms

Thanks WOW! embossing powders.

Happy Saturday!

Many of you may not know that I am known as mammacooksalot on IG. I do enjoy posting my cards there as well as other paper craft related photos. Instagram is so much easier to post to and requires less typing...which is something I am terrible at.
This is from my Instagram feed:

mammacooksalotDid you know WOW! has stamps? I just received some@wowembossing goodies won from participating in the#adventcalendarextravagana@taheerah_atchia 
Thank you #wowembossing for the#happymail!



Here is what I won:)

I saw the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch #162 and knew just what I wanted to do with them.
OH JOY!!!
After stamping in versamark, I embossed the images in WHITE PEARL from WOW!  There was a little bit of masking involved:) and  a touch of stamp surgery...I cut the stem from the bloom for easier placement.
My FAVORITE powders are the PEARL types:)
Then I colored with water and Ziggys.

I'm also linking to:

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
LauraJane:)






5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Well, you've WOWed me with this one!! Sorry couldn't resist that. Seriously though LauraJane, this is fabulous!!

Helen F. said...

Awesome card creation, LauraJane. Your Wow stamps look like they will get lots of ink~congrats!

HJ said...

I love this beautiful card with the bright colors, embossing and cute little butterfly. I need to put Wow! EP on my wish list.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty, LAura Jane! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Karen Hasheck said...


​I saw ​your card linked at the ​NBUS​ challenge and just had to come see it in more detail. Awesome card! I am now your newest follower and would be honored if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/