Tracey has chosen the most ethereal photo for this week's inspiration at Inspired By All the Little Things.
I do believe those are magnolia blooms but I chose to use a set from Precious Remembrance called Sweet Pea.
- I stamped a few of the sweet-pea blooms on white card stock.
- Zigs made for quick and easy coloring.
- I then die cut the panel down with Waffle Flower Lacy Layers.
- Set it aside to ink up another panel with Distress: Iced Spruce and Altenew Crisp inks: Sea Glass and Ocean Waves.
- Embossed the LOVE YOU in white.
- And finished it off with ribbon, doily and Squiggle die from Penny Black.
Zig colors used:
Here's the list of my Super Inspiring Team Mates.
Stop in at their blogs for more Eye Candy:)
And then Play along!
LauraJane- that's me:)
Thanks for stopping by!