While reading through my FEEDLY stream this morning, I had the wonderful surprise to see that Effie, from The Ton, had highlighted one of my cards that I've not posted here on my blog.
Thanks for the highlight Effie:)
After winning a Gift Certificate and receiving a new haul from The Ton, I could not wait to create with HAPPIEST of PEONIES and SENDING PEONIES . I had envisioned the two sets working together to build a dreamy bouquet.
I love it when a vision becomes reality:))
- First I embossed the images in Gold and just a bit of masking on watercolor #140 paper.
- Then I used BRUSHO Crystal Watercolors to color in the blooms..LOVE the vibrant hues:))
- The "blue haze" background is from my ZIG markers as well as the fine detailing on the petals.
- Die-cut the panel with SSS stitched rectangle die
- Matted it on black Lacquer paper from Michael's
- PPP sequins
Do hop over to see all the other fantastic Cards
that are Trending with The Ton
Have a great weekend!
LINKING to SSS Wednesday Challenge: