Find me on these platforms

CC#56 {Sweet Tea}

Happy Wednesday!
Can you believe May is already coming to a close?  Time does fly!
There is a delightful new inspiration photo at The Card Concept.
I could not resist popping a peony in a sweet tea cup 

 .....and coloring it up with the Zigs.

I look forward to seeing what you Create!!


Do take time to visit my talented teamies:)
Clean & Simple
Sandie Munro
   Rahmat Gouse 

Clean & Graphic
Shabby Chic
And our VERY special Guest Designer this month
Deanne Kay
Classy & Elegant
     Mackie 

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)

Supplies:
Mama Elephant Cup of Wishes
Tim Holtz Doily stencil 


 Entering the following Challenges:

Simon Says: Anything Goes


11 comments:

Betty said...

beautiful card LauraJane - just bought that peony stamp and you've inspired me to get going and create with it.

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card... your coloring skills always leave me amazed and in awe!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous card, LauraJane!

Jen Timko said...

Wow...just wow!! That flower is simply stunning!! So pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Virginia L. said...

Your work is always so beautiful, Laura Jane! Love the water-colored flower! So classy and elegant! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! PS: thank you for displaying "Spread the Love" link! So grateful for that!

Patti said...

Oh wow! this is stunning!! I love that you placed your beautifully painted! flower in the tea cup!! WOW!!

I am especially excited to see your collection of Zigs used! You are becoming my "go to blog" these days for help in time of need!! giggles

Patti

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so glorious! Love your beautifully colored flowers and that fabulous background.

laurie said...

So pretty!Your stamping is gorgeous. I'm waiting for my peonies to bloom...the buds are ready... just waiting for some sun. (BTW the link to your blog is broken above your card at The Card Concept:)

LauraJane:) said...

Thanks for letting me know about the broken link Laurie! I lost all my peonies this year:( Enjoy yours when they pop open!

Lilian said...

Beautiful card!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio