Well It's Saturday:)
So there's a new challenge at Inspired By All the Little Things.
Now this one had me stumped for quite awhile! I could not get passed the red airplanes. In the end, I made a cupcake of sorts from a rose image and popped some red berries on top.
Wal-La! Here's my card:)
The stamp set is Designed by Yoonsun from Rejoicing Crafts. I'm so happy for her to be creating stamps, her cards are tremendously inspiring! Do stop by and take a look.
The set is called Sketch Ranunculus sold at Simon Says Stamp.
How I made this:
- I embossed several of the large and small Ranuclulus images in liquid Platinum from ranger.
- And loosely watercolored them is shades of blue Zig Markers. (I LOVE my ZIGGYS:)
- I did the same for the berries, only using red Zigs. Some images I left totally white.
- Fussy cut the images.
- Put a bit of dimension tape between the layers off-setting them just a wee bit.
- Crated banners from washi tape and layered them on Stamped the sentiments on veluum and white cardstock
- Cut a Waffle Flower Lacy Flowers Die from blue vellum.
- adhered it all on a watercolored splotched BG
- matted on blue cardstock cut with SSSStitched Rectangles
Here's the list of my Super Inspiring Team Mates.
Stop in at their blogs for more Eye Candy:)
And then Play along!
LauraJane- that's me:)
Have a super DAY!!