Find me on these platforms

Inspired By #14

Well It's Saturday:) 
So there's a new challenge at Inspired By All the Little Things.


Now this one had me stumped for quite awhile! I could not get passed the red airplanes.  In the end, I made a cupcake of sorts from a rose image and popped some red berries on top.
Wal-La! Here's my card:)
The stamp set is Designed by Yoonsun from Rejoicing Crafts. I'm so happy for her to be creating stamps, her cards are tremendously inspiring! Do stop by and take a look.
The set is called  Sketch Ranunculus sold at Simon Says Stamp.

How I made this:
  • I embossed several of the large and small Ranuclulus images in liquid Platinum from ranger. 
  • And loosely watercolored them is shades of blue Zig Markers. (I LOVE my ZIGGYS:)
  • I did the same for the  berries, only using red Zigs. Some images I left totally white.
  • Fussy cut the images.
  •  Put a bit of dimension tape between the layers off-setting them just a wee bit. 
  • Crated banners from washi tape and layered them on Stamped the sentiments on veluum and white cardstock 
  • Cut a Waffle Flower Lacy Flowers Die from blue vellum.
  • adhered it all on a watercolored splotched BG 
  • matted on blue cardstock cut with SSSStitched Rectangles

Here's the list of my Super Inspiring Team Mates.
Stop in at their blogs for more Eye Candy:)
And then Play along!

LauraJane- that's me:)

Have a super DAY!!

LauraJane:)

Entering the #SSSFLICKRchallenge 44

8 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Very innovative. Excellent card.

Hugs and Blessings,

Jim

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

Patti said...

Oh I think this is great!! I have always LOVED that shade of blue with red!! That is a cute inspiration photo!

Thank you so very much for the time you took to leave me such a detailed comment yesterday. Your advice is much appreciated! I think I'm gonna "go for it"!! heehee

Patti

Marcie Sharp said...

I'm glad you didn't let that red airplane stump you too much lol! Your card is fabulous!

Keeway Tsao said...

What a beautiful take on this week's inspiration! The photo stumped me too, haha. But I absolutely love what you made!

Rosemary said...

lovely card... what a clever and unique way to create a cupcake!!

KimCreate said...

Super duper card! The stamp set is great! Love those berries.
Kim :)

Lisa Elton said...

I like your interpretation LauraJane, very pretty!!