Find me on these platforms

Inspired By All the Little Things #17

Yay! It's Saturday:)

Herbal Healing is what inspired me at 

  • First I dry embossed PTI Circle Scribbles dies onto the CS. 
  • Then I grabbed my Papertrey Ink Dies for this one: Friendship Jar: Flowers and Branching Out.
  • The papers are PTI rustic White, My Minds Eye and GCD Studios Kathy Davis: Happiness
  • Arranged the branches and wrapped the flowers with Gold tread and placed then amung the leaves.
  • Wrapped twine around the stems.
  • Layered more GCD papers on the card base and sentiment.



 
Our Guest Designer for the week is LISA ELTON. A dear cardmaker that I have been a fan of for a long time. Stop by Inspired By blog and see what she has created for your inspiration.

Have a SUPER weekend!

LauraJane:)



13 comments:

Tanja said...

so beautiful

Patti said...

Love every soothing element on your beautiful card!! : )

Patti

Keeway Tsao said...

This is incredible! The florals are just so beautiful, and the scribble embossing with those dies is such a creative touch to the card. I love this! :)

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful card, LauraJane! This color is just amazing, and I love the lush layers!
Crafty Love & Hugs!
Michele

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card, LauraJane! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a heartfelt and perfect card for the inspiration Laura Jane! All those yummy layers are so pretty!

Marcie Sharp said...

Gorgeous! Love those dry embossed circles on the background; what a pretty touch.

Diane Jaquay said...

What a beautiful arrangement of stems and flowers, I just LOVE the dimension you've achieved!!

maria f. said...

What a wonderful collection of eclectic blooms. Oh those colors! Love the dry embossing touch too.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the blooms and the embossed background & distressing are the perfect touches!

Lisa Elton said...

Layers of PRETTINESS LauraJane, this is marvelous!!

KimCreate said...

Just love your card, LauraJane, beautiful layering!

KimCreate said...

Just love your card, LauraJane, beautiful layering!