Yay! It's Saturday:)
Herbal Healing is what inspired me at
- First I dry embossed PTI Circle Scribbles dies onto the CS.
- Then I grabbed my Papertrey Ink Dies for this one: Friendship Jar: Flowers and Branching Out.
- The papers are PTI rustic White, My Minds Eye and GCD Studios Kathy Davis: Happiness
- Arranged the branches and wrapped the flowers with Gold tread and placed then amung the leaves.
- Wrapped twine around the stems.
- Layered more GCD papers on the card base and sentiment.
Our Guest Designer for the week is LISA ELTON. A dear cardmaker that I have been a fan of for a long time. Stop by Inspired By blog and see what she has created for your inspiration.
Have a SUPER weekend!