Find me on these platforms

STAMPlorations May Challenge

Hello!
Today I have two cards for the new challenge at STAMPlorations
I used My Zigs to color the beautiful blooms from 
Deepti's Set; Blooming Buds.
I first stamped the images in a very light pink ink so I could practice No-Line coloring.

The sentiment on this one is from

As you can see, I used the Sketch for he design of my card.


Our Guest Designers are:
Be sure to check out what the other STAMPlorations Gals have for your visual delight!

READY TO PLAY?
Please keep in mind our simple guidelines:
  • Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
  • You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK (although please don't link up a project you've created for the sole purpose of promoting another company; those projects will be deleted.)
  • Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
  • Link directly to your blog post, not to your main blog. (This makes it easy for us to find and comment on your entry.)
  • If you have word verification turned on, our design team may not be able to leave a comment, so please consider turning it off.

ZIGS used:
Light Pink
Blush
S.Almond Pink
Peach Pink
Pink Flamingo
Light Violet
Mid Green
Yellow Green

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

How absolutely beautiful!

Suchi said...

There are really a few crafters who can color so beautifully... And Laura you are one of them! My jaws dropped open seeing these cards! Brilliant! :)

Patti said...

Oh LauraJane this is so beautiful!! my husband saw it when he was passing by my computer and he said "Wow!" : ) heehee

I have a question on my MIM about a purchase I want to make for some watercolor brushes. Do you think you could pop in for a minute and give me some advice or perhaps send me a note at Patti at neckStyles dot com. I would sure appreciate your input!!

Patti

Rosemary said...

beautiful color... lovely card!

Wida said...

really beautiful job. Those flowers look so real!

LauraJane:) said...

Thanks Patti. Buy all the zig colors!

Lisa Elton said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Tami said...

Wow! Your coloring is amazing with the zigs! Brilliant work!

BożenA said...

Hi Laura,
I love the way you painted flowers. They look very beautiful. Wonder cards.
Hugs,
BozenA