There's a new inspiration photo challenge at
Waffle Flower Crafts to play with!
I used just one set for today's card:) Hibiscus.
Aren't the colors lovely in this inspiration photo?
Here is my complete card.
- I started our by stamping and masking a cluster of hibiscus blooms and leaves in the corner os white cardstock.
- Added the second layer stamped inmages
- Then used Zig markers to complete the detail in the leaves.
- Embossed the blooms in WOW! Gold Pale.
- Lightly sponged some color for the background
- Used a craft knife to cut around the outer edges of the cluster so I could tuck the Lacy Layers die underneath them.
- Added a second Lacy Layer die frame on the inside
- Adhered one large die cut bloom and a sweet die cut Butterfly embossed in gold and colored with Zigs
- Stamped the sentiment in black and put on a few PPP Sequins:)
The Challenge ends on the 25th of May.
You can link up your creations and will find all the information along with the prize details HERE.
Hope you take time to play along with us at Waffle Flower!
LINKING to SSS Wednesday Challenge: