Hello! Hope your day is a beautiful one.
I have a card for the Essentials by Ellen Mix it Up Challenge: Technique Tuesday.
I used Heartfelt Thanks stamp set and Chain of Flowers die by Cath Edvalson from Technique Tuesday. Then mixed them up with a Christmas themed die set from Essentials By Ellen: POINSETTIA & PINE BY JULIE EBERSOLE to create a watercolor, iron-off embossed card of happiness and thanksgiving:)
Thanks for stopping by!
The Mix it Up Challenge is a challenge where we invite one manufacturer to contribute a design that combines Essentials by Ellen stamps/dies with their product to inspire the readers of The Classroom.
Here are the steps in the making:)
- Started by heat Embossing the Large heart image in white on Neenah Solor White CS.
- Colored the inside of the heart and made a light wash of pink and splatters all around it with Ziggys.
- I made sure to allow for dry time and added more color for details and shadows.
- Then Ironed off the embossing powder.
- Trimmed the panel down with a stitched die from Waffle Flower.
- Layered it onto a card base that I scribbled Yellow on the edge of for contrast.
- Cut the Chain of Flowers and Berry dies from Solar white CS and colored them with the same Zig markers.
- Arranged and Glued them onto the heart cardfront.
- Clear Heat embossed the sentiment inked in Hero Arts Dark Chocolate, then trimmed around it and stuck it into place with Tombow mono multi glue.