There's a new challenge at STAMPlorations!
You can create a card using the Theme or Sketch,
or even combine the two:))
Here's my card:
- I chose to use the stencil Peonies All Over. and inked on white CS with shades of yellow,
- Added a bit of shadowing using the ziggys and the stencil
- Then, came back with orange Distress inks and stamped Big Bloom Factory as well as Bloom Factory stamps
- I use the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies - CUTplorations
- Inked the outer frame with more shades of yellow Distress inks
- The sentiment is from BOLD SENTIMENTS: Believe
Make sure to stop by the other design team members blogs and see what they created for your inspiration!
LauraJane --that's me:)
Thanks for stopping by!